TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We will not accept liability for delay of payment due to wrong or incomplete information entered above.
2. Ensure consignee bank details have been provided before applying for refund
3. All outstanding fees owed to us by consignee will be settled before refund is made.
4. Payment will be made to corporate accounts only excluding where a personal name is on the BL.
5. Any confirmation of fraud will be handed over to the EFCC and the agency and all its representatives will be blacklisted.
6. Pending payment and disputes should be reported to refund team below.
7. Agents are the chosen representatives of the consignee and should ensure they obtain the consignees approval for all refund transactions with Maersk Nigeria Limited.
To support ease of your business transactions and ensure secured processing of your refund applications, please be advised that effective from Monday 1st April 2019 we will be unable to process refund applications from customers who have not pre-registered their authorized bank account details with us.
We encourage you to submit your authorized bank details for update with us on your Maersk profile which will enable us process your refund securely, faster and without hassle. Kindly proceed to submit your letter ”Authorized Bank Account Details” at our counter using the approved template.